Vibrant Design Studio
I am a sensitive aesthete, working on crafted wearables, driven by their instinctive styles. Always chasing for an easy rawness in everyday beauties. It is about inspiring the wearer, armouring them, making the everyday a special occasion.
No Water Policy:
For all silver jewellery: you should avoid the moist! silver tanishes way more quickly being exposed to water (so keep the babies off during showering, swimming and whatever you are doing water-related). In case your jewels become a bit grey-ish (no worries, this is totally normal) - just give it a good rubb with either lemon suash or baking soda.(preferably using a soft cloth)
It is totally normal, that metal changes over time. Change over time through contact with clothing, air, sweat, cosmetics, hard edges, chemical detergents and similar. Especially our dark and matte surfaces are affected by these changes. Your jewelry will look more relief like and more structured. This is, however, a desired side-effect and not a defect.
Material / Colorway:
Silver – 925 Sterling Silver
Gold – Gold Vermeil (Brass + 750er Gold)
Black – black rhodium finish (silver + black rhodium)Measurements stated on product details may vary as the products are all slightly different due to manufacturing process.Delivery time approx. 2 weeks for styles in stock, 4 weeks for styles out of stock.All prices excluding Shipping CostSizes—S (53/54), M (55/56), L (57/58)We love special sizes upon request! Please allow 4 weeks for crafting and shipping.
It is extremely important to be sure of your sizing before placing your order. We cannot accept returns on rings that are the wrong size due to customer error or change of mind, and some pieces cannot be resized.
Best way to find out your size is to stop by a jeweller and have your finger measured using a special measurement tool. Alternatively, pick a well-fitting ring of yours and measure the inside diameter with a flexible measurement tape and let me know the dimension in mm.
We can‘t take any responsibility for sanitory or material damages. Please stick to the recommendations stated above.
01. Grillz are pure joy - meaning pure body adornemt. No sanitary strings attached.
02. We love it when you wear your grillies - but please, remember not to wear them when you are eating, sleeping or exercising.
03. Just to be superclear - don‘t wear your grillies for dental sanitary purposes.
04. Before using - check them carefully for any damages. Make sure your teeth are clean and nice; we dont want any tooth bacterias under the golds. Then apply a little bit of denture adhesive (basically, the teeth glue your grandparents are using as well) onto the inside of your grill and stick it in your mouth.
05. Caring is sharing? Yes - We also do love to share, but as tempting as it might be, don‘t share your grillies with others. For the obvious reasons (first of all the hygienic ones. Then, they are only perfectly fitted to your teeth, not others.)
06. how long can you wear the babies? We recommend to wear them as long as 6 to 8 hours per day.
07. in the unlikely event ... obviously, if you are experiencing any pain or damage from wearing the grillz - stop wearing it!
08. Hide the grillies from your kids. Easy to get lost in the tummy. Same goes for the doggies.
Clean your Grillz after wearing - everytime - with water. You can use toothpaste to clean them or even denture tabs. It is important to do this, because it is natural for bacteria to accumulate in a) your mouth and therefore b) in your grill - so we want them gone! always dry them immediately afterwards.
Store them safely; best locked away in the little box they were sent to you.
Due to the individual adjustement and the hygienic aspect of the product, there is a NO RETURN policy for grillz.